Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Best Part


We have had a phenomena in our house the past couple of weeks. There are mysterious notes showing up everywhere. Folded up pieces of paper, and little sticky notes can be found in just about every corner of our house. We done some detective work and we think we may have caught the culprit. Let's see if you can too.

Cambelle has learned how to write. She writes these notes and leaves them all over the house. Under our pillows, sticky notes on the cupboards anywhere she can reach, and the she hides. She watches and waits for us to "discover" them and then she just can't stop giggling when we read them out loud. This is one of the best parts of being a mom. Somedays, not often, but somedays I wonder if my time would be better spent working outside the home. But on days like today, with little sticky notes just waiting to be found, I can't think of a place in the enitre world that I would rather be than here at home with my beautiful kids.

1 comment:

  1. Such cute little notes. How fun. Your kids are so stinkin cute I'll bet it is fun to be home with both of them. I'll bet there is some anticipation at your house for kindergarten to start. It's coming up soooo fast.

    ReplyDelete