Saturday, August 2, 2008

Baby Beck




For those of you that couldn't be here when our little Beck was born. Here is a flashback to three months ago. May 8, 2008, I woke up at 6:00 a.m. (after being out until 2:00 a.m. the night before) to go to the bathroom and discovered that my water had broke. I woke up Cody and asked him, "how do I know if my water broke?" to which he responded, "How would I know!" We went to the hospital where 8 hours and 2 failed epidurals later, Glenn Beck Sampson was born. (3 1/2 weeks early). He was a healthy 7lb. 10oz. and 21" long. He is a wonderful baby. In fact he just might be the best baby in the world. Trust me, I'm not partial at all. He is a great eater, and at 1 month old was sleeping through the night. If I would have known how easy this was all going to be, I might not have waited 5 1/2 years before having another.

1 comment:

  1. Sarah- You have made it!!! I'm so glad now we can keep really good tabs on you. Plus we will be able to see lots of pictures of Beck. He is a good baby.

    ReplyDelete