Monday, October 6, 2008

5 months

Beck is 5 months old now. Well give or take a day or two. I can't believe how time flies. We went to the doctor on Thursday and he weighed in at 14lb. 14oz. and 26 1/4" tall. He's come quite a ways from 7lb 10oz and 21" long when he was born. I think he will be fairly tall. I can't imagine why he wouldn't be though. Cody and I are both fairly tall people. Cody especially. Beck rolls over, can sit up if you sit him in his boppy, eats oatmeal, and up until last night was sleeping 10 hours at night. His personality is so much fun. He smiles at everyone and loves to talk. His version of talking is actually high pitches squealing, but it is so cute anyways. Cody asked me the other day what I thought he would be like when he is older. Like with Cambelle we knew she would be social even when she was a baby. You could just tell. I think Beck will be the same in that regard. I definatly think he will be all boy though. Sound effects and all. I think he will be very active, like most boys, because he is non-stop now. I also think we could have some trouble with the girls when he is a little older. What girl wouldn't fall head over heels for those baby blue eyes and dark hair. I know I did. Well here's to another great month with our baby boy.















































1 comment: