Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Cambelle

She's 7!



Cambelle's birthdays are always fun. At least the last couple years have been. I love to see how exciting it is to have a birthday. I wish my birthday was that exciting. We had our traditional birthday pancakes, and a little get together that ended up being not so little. It started out as just our family. Then it was our family, my parents and my sister. By the time we were all together there were about 21 of us. We had cake (decorated exactly as Cambelle asked) and ice cream and an all around good time.





For her birthday she asked for 3 dresses. Dress up dresses. Not just any dress up dresses, but exact duplicates of the "Barbie and the 3 Musketeers" dresses. I started back in early December and I hemmed the final dress while she was at school on her birthday. All my hard work payed off though, she loved them!



It was so fun to see all of our family and friends show Cambelle how much they love her. She truly is a special girl!!

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe she is SEVEN!!! How strange!! Time just flies on by! She is such a cute little thing! You guys all look great! What an adorable family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the cutests dresses ever! How lucky is Cambelle to have such a talented mom? Happy late birthday to Cambelle. Your family is so cute...loved the Christmas photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmmmmmmm one more year of gthe arse poppet then yourpussy will be ready

    ReplyDelete