Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Rice Cereal

Beck is 4 months old now, and ready for some solid foods. I don't know if he's more ready or if I am? I seriously can't keep up with his stomach much longer. He is hungry about every 2 hours. It's like having an enormous newborn. Beck gobbled up the rice cereal the first two or three times we fed it to him, but now, he's done with it. He gets so mad when you try to feed it to him now. He's even figured out how to cry without swallowing the rice cereal I shove in. Too smart. I'm gonna have to try oatmeal or something else, because there is no way he's putting up with rice cereal.






1 comment:

  1. Try oatmeal. My kids liked that better. Also try to mix it with some juice to make it sweeter. Like some apple juice. I promise he will love it. If not I guess a little formula won't hurt him.

    ReplyDelete